Details about Railway Systems Scholarship, 2017
Railway Systems Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Electrical Engineering for Railway Systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides scholarship for up to two years . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Deadline: 10 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides scholarship for up to two years
DAAD is offering Railway Systems Scholarship, 2017 to students from Sub-Saharan African countries who wish to pursue MSc in Electrical Engineering for Railway Systems at Addis Ababa Institute of Technology (AAiT).
- The applicants of the scholarship must be national citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries.
- The candidates applying for Railway Systems Scholarship, 2017 must have completed their last degree not more than six years ago at the time of application.
- Students must possess a Bachelor’s degree qualification with a minimum CGPA of 3.25/4.00 for males and 3.00/4.00 for females (Countries which uses other gradings should be converted to 4.00).
Applicants of Railway Systems Scholarship, 2017 must submit the following documents along with filled and signed DAAD application form:
- Signed and scanned curriculum vitae in PDF format (Students must use the Europass CV template).
- Certified scanned PDF copies of all university degree certificates and all university transcripts.
- An academic reference from senior lecturer and proof of employment if applicable (scanned PDF copy).
- A signed copy of DAAD Information Sheet for Students.
- Letter of motivation (Maximum 2 pages).
- All the above documents should be scanned in PDF in one document.