Details about Radboud University Master-PhD grants, 2017
Radboud University Master-PhD grants, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Medicine and Dentistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Radboud University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 11 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Radboud University Master-PhD grants, 2017 are open to MSc students who wish to perform their research as Ph.D.candidates.
- Applicants of Radboud University Master-PhD grants, 2017 must apply for the Ph.D. position together with a Principal Investigator of Radboudumc.
- The Ph.D. project must be relevant and strengthen the research theme of the applicant.
- Applicants must be current MSc students of Radboudumc and be commencing their masters in September 2016 (MMD and BMS students) of in September 2015 (Medicine and Dentistry students).
- 5 positions are available out of which 3 are for MMD‐graduate, BMS graduate and Medicine/Dentistry‐graduate and the rest are for MSc students.
- Successful candidates of Radboud University Master-PhD grants, 2017 should be available to commence their Ph.D. research in 2017/18 academic year.
- Pre-proposal in the following format:
- Details of the applicant
- A detailed CV
- Details of intended supervisor
- Title of the research idea
- Summary of the research idea in max 300 words