Details about R J ‘Gus’ Wiles Chemical Engineering Scholarship for Overseas Study 2023
R J ‘Gus’ Wiles Chemical Engineering Scholarship for Overseas Study 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Biomedical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Materials Engineering & Metallurgical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia & New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 12 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
About this scholarship:
This scholarship was established in 2011 and is maintained by the income from the Robert 'Gus' Wiles Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Eligibility for the R J ‘Gus’ Wiles Chemical Engineering Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a domestic student.
- Should have completed at least 16 units of an Approved Program in a Relevant Field.
- Candidate should have achieved a cumulative GPA of at least 5.5 for courses undertaken.
- Must have approval from the University to undertake an overseas exchange semester of study.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Cover letter
- Copy of your acceptance letter from your Host Institution
- Copy of your approval letter from UQ for your approved exchange
- Copy of your most recent academic transcript from mySI-net
- A copy of your study plan at the Host Institution
- A budget
- Details of your financial circumstances.
- Academic achievement.
- Strength of the proposed overseas study program.
- Personal qualities, including leadership potential.
- Financial hardship.
- Any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant's future success in the chemical engineering profession.