Details about QUT International College Pathway Scholarship
QUT International College Pathway Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% Tuition fee
QUT International College Pathway Scholarship is offered by the Queensland University of Technology for students planning to pursue their undergraduate program at the university. The value of the scholarship is 25% of the Tuition fee.
- Applicant must be a citizen of China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan or Vietnam.
- Scholarship applications must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the QUTIC program start date.
- The personal statement must be personally written by the student and be a maximum of one page.
- Scholarships are available to onshore and offshore students, but the most recent previous academic qualification must have been completed not in Australia.
- Scholarships are available to new students only. Students who have accepted their QUT offer and paid their fees will not be considered.
- Scholarships are not available to repeating students.
- Students who fail to progress in their QUTIC EAP pathway are not eligible to receive a Diploma or Foundation pathway scholarship.
- Students will be expected to contribute to some marketing activities, such as written testimonials and/or blogs as a condition of their scholarship.
To apply for QUT International College Pathway Scholarship complete and submit the application form at least 4 weeks before the commencement of the course.