Details about QUT International College English Language Concession
QUT International College English Language Concession is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Languages. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25%-50% Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Colombia and Latin America, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Macau, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25%-50% Tuition fee
QUT International College English Language Concession offered by the Queensland University of Technology for international students planning to take an English course at the University. The value of the scholarship is
25% of the full course tuition fee of General English or English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program at QUT International College
50% of the full courses tuition fee of EAP program if it is packaged with a QUT International College Foundation or Diploma program
- Applicant must be a citizen of- Colombia and Latin America, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Macau, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam
- The concession is for tuition fee only.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 10 weeks study
- Students cannot receive both the 25% EAP and 50% EAP concessions.
- Students must successfully complete their EAP program and meet the progression requirements for their next QUT course.
- Applicants must be from a non-English speaking background
- Concessions are not available to repeating students.
To apply for QUT International College English Language Concession there is no separate application process, candidates applying for the program will be considered directly.