Details about QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship 2021
QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 4,000 per semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian or New Zealand Nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 4,000 per semester
Eligibility for QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship 2021:
To receive one of the scholarships you must:
- be making a positive difference through entrepreneurial action such as establishing and operating an entrepreneurial venture for profit or for purpose;
- be willing to work closely with a QUT Entrepreneurship advisor each semester to progress and review your action planning which will include participating in relevant entrepreneurial capability and career development programs;
- be an Australian or New Zealand Nationals, or hold a permanent humanitarian visa;
- be starting university study for the first time having graduated from secondary education within the last 12 months;
- have placed QUT as their first preference on their QTAC application;
- have received a QTAC offer for a full-time place at QUT;
- be prepared to enroll in the four-unit Entrepreneurship minor; and
- be prepared to enroll in at least one relevant experiential learning unit where credit can be earned for your entrepreneurial action.
Value of QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship 2021:
To support budding student entrepreneurs, QUT Entrepreneurship offers:
- 2x AUD 24,000 scholarships (AUD 4,000 per semester)
- Paid across three (3) years regardless of the degree undertaken.
This scholarship seeks to attract innovative individuals to QUT and engage their passion for entrepreneurial action in the for-profit or for-purpose space. In addition to financial support is access to the QUT entrepreneurial community, experiential study options, and personalized career and entrepreneurial planning and review processes with an advisor.