Details about Quercus Innovation/ Entrepreneurship Scholarships 2024
Quercus Innovation/ Entrepreneurship Scholarships 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by University College Cork and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, upto €3,000 tution fee waiver + accomodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, upto €3,000 tution fee waiver + accomodation
At University College Cork, we think it's important to foster an atmosphere where chances for personal growth may coexist with academic achievement. We acknowledge UCC's contribution to job creation as well since it fosters entrepreneurship, helps businesses launch more quickly, and transforms creative ideas into cutting-edge goods and services. Thus, we are happy to announce that, for the academic year 2024–2025, students enrolled in undergraduate or level 8 programs will be eligible to receive up to three Quercus Scholarships for innovation or entrepreneurship. These students will have been chosen for a Quercus Scholarship by the Scholarship Panel, and they should exhibit an extraordinary degree of excellence.
Eligibility for Quercus Innovation/ Entrepreneurship Scholarships:
- The applicant must be enrolled at University College Cork (UCC) or apply through CAO to be considered for a spot in an undergraduate or level 8 program in 2024–2025.
- To be eligible, the student must fulfill the minimum admission criteria (matriculation) of the undergraduate or level 8 program of their choice. Currently enrolled students must have achieved higher honors in their end-of-year exams. To be considered eligible, applicants do not have to be enrolled in a linked program.
- The applicant must be able to show that they have consistently engaged in creative or entrepreneurial endeavors.
- The applicant should provide proof of accomplishment and/or evidence of their inventive or entrepreneurial inclination.
- It should be possible for the student to achieve that level of excellence in their chosen subject.
- The candidate must have received attention on a local, regional, national, or worldwide scale.
- It should be anticipated that the candidate will represent UCC and the Quercus Program through their involvement in their selected field as ambassadors.
- The applicant has to review the Quercus Innovation/Entrepreneurship Scholarship's requirements and terms of reference.
- The applicant should use the 'Apply now' option to fill out the Quercus Innovation/Entrepreneurship Scholarship online.
- Before starting, students are requested to read the instructions for the online application.