Details about Quercus Active Citizenship Scholarships 2023
Quercus Active Citizenship Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University College Cork and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto €10,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto €10,500
Candidates that are selected will:
- Meet the minimum admission standards (matriculation) of the undergraduate or level 8 programme they wish to enrol in, whilst existing students must have earned better honours in their end-of-year exams in order to qualify. For consideration, applicants do not need to be enrolled in a linked programme.
- Possess a regional or national profile for leadership in active citizenship and be able to demonstrate ongoing engagement in active citizenship as well as considerable effect.
- It would be necessary for there to be a measurable result or impact in at least one of the active citizenship domains of advocacy, community engagement, social regeneration, and social entrepreneurship.
- have demonstrated distinction in their chosen field and the ability to do so, with recognition for their citizenship activities at the regional, national, or international level. One-time acts of Active Citizenship will not be considered sufficient to qualify for this Award.
- be expected to represent UCC and the Quercus Programme by participating in their chosen field as ambassadors.
- When applicants have similar levels of quality, the ones thought to be best able to contribute to UCC will be chosen.
- Evidence of
- Sustained commitment and
- A discernible outcome or impact in one or more of the following domains of active citizenship: Volunteering, Advocacy, Community Engagement, Social Regeneration, and Social Entrepreneurship would be required.