Details about QMUL Annual Fund Scholarship 2023
QMUL Annual Fund Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences, Science and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,250 . This scholarship is open for: Open to permanent residents of London.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Deadline: 08 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1,250
QMUL Annual Fund Scholarship is a means-tested bursary for permanent residents (at least 3 years) in the City of London, the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, the London Borough of Newham or the London Borough of Hackney or students who attended the Drapers' Academy Sixth Form in the London Borough of Havering.
Eligibility for QMUL Annual Fund Scholarship:
- Applicant must have enrolled in September 2022 and be in the first year of your course in either the Faculty of Science and Engineering or the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Must be a permanent resident in the City of London, the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, the London Borough of Newham or the London Borough of Hackney and have lived there for at least three years or have attended the Drapers' Academy Sixth Form
- Candidate must have been assessed by Student Finance Englan (SFE) as having a residual household income of GBP 42,875 a year or less.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the QMUL Annual Fund Scholarship 2will receive GBP 1,250.