Details about Pyrometallurgy Innovation Centre HDR Scholarship, 2017-18
Pyrometallurgy Innovation Centre HDR Scholarship, 2017-18 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Pyrometallurgy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $27,082 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $27,082
The University of Queensland is offering Pyrometallurgy Innovation Centre HDR Scholarship, 2017 to higher research degree students who are interested in high-temperature process metallurgy.
- Applicants of Pyrometallurgy Innovation Centre HDR Scholarship, 2017 must have obtained a good Honours or a Masters degree in materials or metallurgical engineering, or a relevant discipline.
- Applicants should aspire to create a highly-productive and successful research career in metallurgical and recycling industry.
- Candidates applying for Pyrometallurgy Innovation Centre HDR Scholarship, 2017 should possess strong analytical skills, practical research skills, writing ability, English language skills and a strong methodological background.
- Applicants should be able to work with multidisciplinary research teams.
- university’s HDR eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the applicants.
- Covering letter, CV and academic transcripts should be submitted.