Details about Purdue University Marquis Scholarship 2020
Purdue University Marquis Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by Purdue University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 4,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Domestic students (Indiana Residents).
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 4,000 per year
Eligibility for Purdue University Marquis Scholarship 2020:
Following factors will be considered,
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) between USD 40,000 and USD 100,000 (AGI is found on your income tax return.)
- Grades in core academic coursework and strength of your high school curriculum (in the context of courses available at your school)
- Grades in coursework that is critical to success in your intended major
- Application essay and Purdue-specific questions
- SAT or ACT score
- Recommendation (if provided)
- Evidence of commitment to the academic program to which you applied
- Evidence of leadership, service, and other accomplishments; activities, and awards
- Personal background and experiences
- Information provided by your high school
Value of Purdue University Marquis Scholarship 2020:
Successful applicants of the Purdue University Marquis Scholarship 2020 will receive scholarship value of USD 4,000 per year.
Awards are based on credentials and information presented at the time of application for admission and are non-negotiable. The value of merit scholarships may be adjusted if a student's overall financial aid package exceeds the standard cost of education at Purdue. The value of need-based scholarships may be adjusted to prevent award packages that exceed financial need.