Details about Public Service Commission Scholarships
Public Service Commission Scholarships is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Singapore and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee and maintenance allowance + Other benifits . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Singapore.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee and maintenance allowance + Other benifits
The Public Service Commission Scholarships is for outstanding young men and women who are interested in the Public Administration pathway. Scholarship recipients will experience a wide spectrum of governance work, from policy formulation to implementation.
Eligibility for the Public Service Commission Scholarships :
- The applicant must be a Singapore citizen.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Applicants must have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) records.
- Applicants must have a GCE A-Levels, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic or NUS High School diploma, or another high school diploma/certificate.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 15th March 2022.
Value of the Public Service Commission Scholarships :
This scholarship offers :
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Return airfare (if applicable)
- Sponsorship of PSC development programmes, approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes and CCAs
- Sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met).