Details about Principal's Career Development Scholarships 2020
Principal's Career Development Scholarships 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Business, Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh Business school and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, UK/EU tuition fees + 15,500 pounds annual stipend for up to 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, UK/EU tuition fees + 15,500 pounds annual stipend for up to 3 years
Principal's Career Development Scholarships 2020 will be available for candidates starting their studies at the Business School in September 2020.
- Academic: This normally requires a minimum qualification (or expected qualification if you are a current Master's student) of above-average academic achievement, typically 65% or above overall at the Master's level, with a distinction-level dissertation (or UK equivalent).
- English: Applicant must meet the English requirements for the PhD in Management. The most commonly approved certificate is an IELTS, for which the minimum accepted score is 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each section.
- PhD Offer: All candidates must hold an offer onto one of our Doctoral programmes and expect to join in September 2020. The offer can be either conditional or unconditional.
Eligible applicants will be ranked by a selection panel from each of the Business School research areas. Applications are ranked considering a number of criteria, most importantly:
- The academic background of the candidates, including their achievements so far
- The potential of the candidates' doctoral research proposal, and, where appropriate, how the proposal links to the themes of the research group
Scholarship awards are subject to candidates successfully securing admission and joining the PhD in Management in September 2020. The last date for the Principal's Career Development Scholarships 2020 application is 3rd February 2020.