Details about Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2022
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, MBA degree in the field of All subjects except Social sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Railways, India and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Academic allowance/Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open only for Indians.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Academic allowance/Stipend
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2022 is offered by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) was announced by the then Hon’ble Prime Ministers of India in his address to the nation from the historical Red Ford on 15th August 2005. Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme was introduced from the Academic year 2008-09 for RPF. It was introduced to encourage higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel and widows (below the Rank of Gazetted officer). A total number of 150 students (from the academic session 2015-16) have been earmarked to RPF for an academic session. Half of the scholarships are reserved for female candidates i.e. 75.
Eligibility for the Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2022 :
- Students who have taken regular admission in 2017-18 are only eligible for PMSS 2017-18.
- Students should have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification i.e. 12th Std., Diploma/Graduation.
- The scholarship is admissible for only two wards per family.
- Mobile number is mandatory to register on National Scholarships Portal on which One-time password (OTP) will be received for further process. A maximum of two registrations may be made with a mobile number.
- If a student granted scholarship on the basis of the statement made in the application is at any subsequent date found to have made false information in any respect, all the remaining scholarship will be forfeit and no application from the ex/serving RPF/window would be entertained in future. In addition, the amount paid would also have to be refunded.
Value of the Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2022 :
15th January 2022.