Details about Presidential International Scholarships 2023
Presidential International Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects available at the Wabash College. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Wabash College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Merit-based up to $25,000 per year + additional cover costs as per requirement . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals other than USA.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Merit-based up to $25,000 per year + additional cover costs as per requirement
Wabash College has a long tradition of welcoming international students to its campus. Because the cost of an American education may be prohibitively high, students are encouraged to first explore all options of financing their education from personal funds and outside sources before applying for aid from Wabash. All international students can qualify for Wabash International merit-based scholarships and in some cases need-based assistance.
Presidential International Scholarships
- Merit-based scholarships ranging up to $25,000 per year are offered.
- All Presidential Scholarships are renewable up to eight semesters and require satisfactory academic progress.
- Presidential Scholarships are awarded based on the overall strength of an applicant's record as documented within the admissions application.
- Applicants whose families demonstrate the ability to cover cost unmet by Wabash financial assistance will be given additional consideration