Details about Northwestern University - Presidential Fellowships 2023
Northwestern University - Presidential Fellowships 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Northwestern University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition Fee + Monthly Stipend + USD 1000 Research Award . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition Fee + Monthly Stipend + USD 1000 Research Award
Presidential Fellowships are offered to students who merge superior intellectual and creative abilities to play a significant leadership role in their fields and beyond.
Eligibility for Northwestern University - Presidential Fellowships 2023:
- The fellowship is awarded to PhD students by Northwestern University.
- Presidential Fellows are candidates who are a combination of creative ability and outstanding intellectual.
- He/She must have the ability to play an active part in the life of the Society of Fellows.
- Selected candidates will get the opportunity to participate in the Society of Fellows functions which include quarterly dinners and lunches.
- Applicants are selected by program nomination only.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Ph.D. are eligible to be nominated.
- Doctoral programs may nominate one or two candidates, depending on size.
- All other doctoral programs may nominate one candidate for the fellowship.
- Applicants must be admitted to candidacy, at the time of nomination.
- Candidates are selected based on their ability to communicate the impact of research to an audience.
- Applicants scholarly and research accomplishments are evaluated.
- Applicants academic achievements are taken into consideration.
- The applicant's leadership qualities, interdisciplinary activity, and their outreach are assessed.
- Letters of recommendation are evaluated during the selection process.
- Applicants contribution to the Society of Fellows during the two-year fellowship term is assessed.
- Applicants must submit a cover sheet along with the required information.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- Applicants must submit a description of their research and an abstract.
- Candidates should provide two letters of recommendation.
- Unofficial Northwestern transcript is to be submitted.
- A sample of research or creative work in electronic format must be submitted.