Details about Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship at Leiden University 2023
Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship at Leiden University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts and Humanities, Law, Social and behavioural sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Leiden University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + stipend + benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Hungary.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Leiden University
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + stipend + benefits
Leiden University offers two full scholarships to graduates of Central European University (CEU), who wish to opt for a Master programme in a field relating to sustainable development, governance and social transformation, in order to foster their academic development and professional career.
Eligibility for CEU Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship at Leiden University in Netherlands, 2022:
- Applicant must be registered as a student at CEU at the time of application.
- Applicant must obtain a degree from CEU in the academic year prior to the start of your Master’s programme at Leiden University.
- The scholarship is open to students who recently have graduated or soon will graduate from the Central European University in Budapest, Hungary.
Value of CEU Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship at Leiden University in Netherlands, 2022:
- Waiver of the tuition fee,
- Applicant will get a monthly stipend of € 1,164 (for a period of 10 months)
- Applicant get reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Applicant will also get reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € )
- Studio apartment available with rent of € 550 per month.