Details about Practical Legal Training Scholarships at Curtin University
Practical Legal Training Scholarships at Curtin University is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law related subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to AUD 4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 14 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to AUD 4,000
Law graduates who wish to undertake practical legal training at Curtin University are encouraged and supported by the Practical Legal Training Scholarship. The scholarship is intended for present and prospective students who enroll at Curtin in 2024 for the Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
Eligibility for Practical Legal Training Scholarships:
- The candidate must have finished or about finished a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws program at an Australian university.
- The candidate needs to be starting Curtin University's Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice in Study Block 1 in 2024.
- The candidate must be willing to take part in the marketing and promotion of the Curtin Practical Legal Training program.
- There is no deferral allowed.
Value of the scholarship:
A maximum value of $4,000 is given as a $2,000 cash stipend spread over the course of the first two study sessions. The recipient may choose to apply the funds to cover other costs associated with their study.