Details about Power Tynan Scholarship, University Of Southern Queensland, 2017
Power Tynan Scholarship, University Of Southern Queensland, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Commerce . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Power Tynan and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $29 000 to $39 000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- Deadline: 28 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $29 000 to $39 000
The Power Tynan Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, 2017 provides scholarships for Australian citizens at the University of Southern Queensland while working for Power Tynan Pty Ltd.
- The applicants for Power Tynan Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, 2017 should be citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- The candidates are expected to complete class 12 in 2016 and start Bachelors of commerce in 2017.
- The applicants should be entering the first year of their degree and should be registered in at least 1 study unit of semester 1 and 1 of every year.
- The candidates should study online or externally as they will be working at Power Tynan Pty Ltd.
- The Power Tynan Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, 2017 applicants are evaluated based on the description of their aims and goals.
- The candidates are assessed based on their academic achievement and extra-curricular activities within their local community.
- The applicants should submit a personal statement describing their educational aims and goals, why they should be considered for this scholarship and how the scholarship will help them in achieving their goals.
- The students should also submit proof of their academic achievement i.e high school report card or post-secondary academic history and should show their involvement in school's and community's extracurricular activities.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients will get the Student Contribution Charges and Student Amenities Fees i.e, $39 000 for 32 study unit degree or $29 000 for 24 study unit degree and a full-time position with Power Tynan Pty Ltd.