Details about Postgraduate Scholarships In The Field Of Complex Systems
Postgraduate Scholarships In The Field Of Complex Systems is offered for Masters degree in the field of Sciences & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $26,288 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 24 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $26,288 per annum
- The applicant should be from applied mathematics, physics, computer science, and specifically in information theory and statistical mechanics background.
- He/She should exhibit a strong commitment to academic research in the proposed field.
- The applicant must also have outstanding written and oral communication skills, and also in the programming languages like MATLAB, Java, or C++.
- The number of scholarships awarded is two.
- The candidate with 1st Class Honours in Engineering or Science including an independent research project and who ranked in the top 10% of the cohort is preferred.
- Resume and a Cover Letter
- The Cover Letter should state how the candidate understands the issues related to complex systems, critical phenomena and self-organisation in about 250 words.