Details about Postgraduate Merit Scholarship at University of Stirling 2023
Postgraduate Merit Scholarship at University of Stirling 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Stirling and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £2,000 fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK & Ireland nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Stirling
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £2,000 fees waiver
Our Postgraduate Merit Scholarship is available to postgraduate students from the UK or the Republic of Ireland who has received a first-class Honours degree (or equivalent) and is studying on an eligible course.
Eligibility for the Postgraduate Merit Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a UK or Republic of Ireland student with a first-class Honours degree (or equivalent).
- Candidates must be self-funded students paying tuition fees to the University of Stirling.
- Academic excellence.
- The quality of the personal statement submitted is also considered.
Value of the Scholarship:
The scholarship has a value of £2,000. This will be given as a fee waiver. Any remaining balance will be awarded in cash to the student within the first month.