Details about Postgraduate Coursework Entry Scholarships
Postgraduate Coursework Entry Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses provided by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jan 2016. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international students.
- Deadline: 11 Jan 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $6,000
The purpose of this Scholarship is to encourage international candidates commencing their studies in the Masters program in the School of Information Technologies in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies. All students who have a full/unconditional offer of study for Master of Information Technology, Master of Information Technology Management or MIT/MITM combined program at the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney.
To be eligible you must:
- have a full/unconditional offer of study at the University of Sydney for one of the following coursework programs: Master of Information Technology (MIT), Master of Information Technology Management (MITM), or MIT/MITM combined program
- not have commenced their studies in one of the above named programs in the Faculty, or have transferred into one of those programs from another postgraduate program,
- not currently hold another primary scholarship from the University of Sydney, and
- the recipient of the Scholarship must maintain their international student status for the full duration of the Scholarship.
Tenure of award(s): The Scholarship is tenable for one year only subject to satisfactory academic progress deemed to be a credit average (70%) or above each semester.
Selection criteria: The Scholarship shall be awarded based on academic merit.
Note: Successful applicants will be notified in 25 January 2016.