Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Biostatistics, University Of Oslo
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Biostatistics, University Of Oslo is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Biostatistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 483 700' 529 800/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 483 700' 529 800/year
- Applicants should have a PhD in statistics/mathematics or related field equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree.
- The successful applicants should work effectively as part of a team.
- Candidates should have experience in programming.
- Candidates are also expected to conduct innovative research preferably at the highest international level.
- The candidate should submit an application letter which should also include a statement of research interests
- A detailed CV including the education, positions, and academic work, and other qualifying activity.
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records of all the previous studies.
- The applicant is also asked to submit a copy of the PhD thesis, if available.
- Candidate should submit a list of other academic works and publications and/or awards and stipends that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees.