Details about Postdoctoral Fellowship In Systems Immunology
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Systems Immunology is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Systems Immunology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cape Town and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R300,000 and R350,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R300,000 and R350,000
- Applicants must have obtained Ph.D. degree within the last five years in bioinformatics or computational biology.
- Must have at least three years of relevant bioinformatics experience.
- Applicants are required to be proficiency in R and Python programming.
- Must have strong skills in the application of computational and statistical analytical techniques.
- Must be skilled in high-dimensional and multivariate data analysis.
- Candidates Authorship of peer-reviewed publications related to bioinformatics or immunology is a plus.
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects and priorities.
- He/She must possess exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- Must provide names and contact information of three referees.
- A letter of motivation must be submitted.