Details about Postdoctoral Fellowship In Fish Population Genetics/Genomics
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Fish Population Genetics/Genomics is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Fish Population Genetics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, - . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, -
- Interested applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree or equivalent.
- Candidates with a background in population genetics/genomics are preferred.
- Applicants with previous experience in bioinformatics with relation to handling and analyzing genomic data are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are selected based on academic merit and previous scientific track record.
- Applicants must submit a cover letter.
- Candidates must provide two recommendation letters.
- Curriculum vitae must include publication list.
- Applicants are required to submit copies of their diplomas.
- Any other additional information can be included for further evaluation.