Details about Polish Academy of Sciences PhD Positions, 2017
Polish Academy of Sciences PhD Positions, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemistry or physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 3000 PLN/month for 4 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 3000 PLN/month for 4 years
Polish Academy of Sciences Ph.D. Positions, 2017 are open to candidates who wish to conduct research at the Institute of Physical Chemistry on the project: Evolution of gene regulation as a stochastic process: Savageau's demand theory, the cost of regulation and noise.
- Applicants of Polish Academy of Sciences Ph.D. Positions, 2017 must have a good knowledge of academic level fundamentals of physics or chemistry.
- Applicants must also be knowledgeable of programming.
- Candidates applying for Polish Academy of Sciences Ph.D. Positions, 2017 with good command on statistical physics and/or theory of stochastic processes will have an advantage.
- A brief description of professional accomplishments in not more than 3500 characters
- A scan or copy of University degree and certificate of professional title (if available)
- A list of publications showing 5 most important studies carried out in the past 5 years (if applicable)
- Number of citations of publications without self-citations, index, and number of years they worked in the science field (if applicable)
- Details of any breaks taken during their research work (if applicable)
- List of projects that were headed by the candidate/where they are main researcher and 1-3 publications were a result of the project (if applicable)
- At least one opinion from an independent researcher
- Consent to process the personal data of the applicant
- Self-declaration that they are acquainted with the rules at IPC PAS