Details about Pierre Romançon Grant (PRG) 2023
Pierre Romançon Grant (PRG) 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by De La Salle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: De La Salle University
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
The Pierre Romañcon Grant (PRG) is a financial grant awarded to those applying to the degree programs under the School of Diplomacy and Governance; the School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management; and the School of Management and Information Technology. The PRG considers both the academic performance and the financial needs of the applicant.
- Applicant must have a Grade Point Average of at least 88%, for every grade level, from grade 7-11.
- Must be able to demonstrate to financial need as evidenced in documents submitted.
- Should have attained the required score in the Benilde Entrance Examination for the preferred course.
- Apply to the Center for Admissions (CA). Only those who have applied to CA will be processed for scholarships.
- Apply to the Center for Scholarships and Grants.
- Submit all requirements to email@example.com in one email following the format SUBJECT: PRG
- The final results will be released via email.