Details about Philippe de Woot Award, 2017
Philippe de Woot Award, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of strategic management, change in a turbulent environment, ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Université catholique de Louvain and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 3,000 EUR . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 3,000 EUR
Université catholique de Louvain (UCL) is offering Philippe de Woot Award, 2017 to encourage sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Candidates applying for Philippe de Woot Award, 2017 must be graduates of a masters-level degree from a university/Business School.
- The Master's thesis must be about corporate social responsibility or sustainable enterprises and sustainable development.
- Applicants of Philippe de Woot Award, 2017 must have finished their thesis during 2015 – 2016 or 2016-2017 academic years.
The applicants of Philippe de Woot Award, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Abstract of the thesis in not more than 15 lines
- Executive summary in 1000 words with elements including Introduction, Detailed research questions, Summary of literature review, Main characteristics of the methodology, Main results, contributions and implications for research and practice.
- A proof that thesis has been accepted
- Master's thesis