Details about PhD Studentships at The Open University Business School 2023
PhD Studentships at The Open University Business School 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Business & Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Open University Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £14,000/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from the UK, EEA and Switzerland .
- Deadline: 21 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £14,000/year
- The candidates should be highly motivated and should be good in academics.
- Applicants with a good honours degree at a minimum of 2:1 or equivalent in a related subject and around 120 credits of advanced research methods skills or ideally a Masters in research methods is required.
- If the applicants do not have sufficient research methods training may be offered a place on one-year full-time Masters in Research Methods course.
- The candidates should submit a research proposal with a maximum of
- Cover letter which should outline the suitability for the chosen project.
- Completed application form.
- Copies of degree certificates and transcripts.
- A copy of SELTS test results, if applicable.
- The candidate's are also asked to attend the interviews as a part of the selection process.