Details about PhD Studentships, Institute Of Cancer Research, 2017
PhD Studentships, Institute Of Cancer Research, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cancer Research . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Institute of Cancer Research and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £21,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 24 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £21,000 per annum
- The Institute of Cancer Research is giving fully-funded Ph.D. studentships for the UK and international applicants.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Studentships, Institute Of Cancer Research, 2016 should have a master's degree or an undergraduate degree of UK upper second class honors level or the UK first or its equivalent in Biological Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry or a related subject.
- The candidates should submit an academic reference from their institution confirming their track to achieve if they are in their final year of study.
- The applicants are expected have experience in the relevant research work which should be commented by a referee.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Studentships, Institute Of Cancer Research, 2016 should have IELTS 6 or 7.0 if their first language is not English.
- The applicants with IELTS score should have an education or work experience and should meet Home Office visa criteria.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Studentships, Institute Of Cancer Research, 2016 should submit nominate two referees.
- The applications without references will not be considered eligible.
- The applicants are expected to submit their applications before the deadline.
- The selected applicants will take-up research for four years under the guidance of world-class researchers.
- The recipients will get a stipend of £21,000 per annum with fees and laboratory costs paid.