Details about PhD Studentships In Data Science In Retail Banking, 2017
PhD Studentships In Data Science In Retail Banking, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Management science, Business, Mathematics and statistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,296 pa for 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK, RUK, EU, International applicants.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,296 pa for 3 years
The University of Strathclyde Business School is offering two Ph.D. studentships to applicants from any nationality in the department of Management Science.
There are two projects available, Data Science for Digital Customer Services in Retail Banking and Data Science for Data Management & Analytics in Retail Banking.
- The applicants for Ph.D. studentships in Data Science in Retail Banking, 2017 should have a masters degree in quantitative fields such as computer science, mathematics, industrial engineering, or operations research.
- The candidates should have interests and skills in computational science.
- The applicants can be of any nationality.
- The applicants for Ph.D. studentships in Data Science in Retail Banking, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and two references.
- The candidates should submit relevant academic transcripts and a cover letter mentioning the applicants' experience and skills.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Ph.D. studentships in Data Science in Retail Banking, 2017 get £14,296 per year for 3 years towards tuition fees and living costs.
- The duration of the scholarship is for 36 months.