Details about PhD Studentships In Applied Linguistics, Childhood Studies, Education
PhD Studentships In Applied Linguistics, Childhood Studies, Education is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applied Linguistics, Childhood Studies, Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Open University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14296 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 25 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14296
- The studentship is open to students from all nationalities.
- He/She must hold a good degree at 2.1 level or above relevant to the area in which they are applying.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in a related area.
- Must have experience and knowledge of qualitative/quantitative research methods.
- Applicants must be committed to disseminating research findings.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills.
- All non-native English applicants must have passed the IELTS or equivalent at B2 level.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with supervisors.
- Applicants must be capable of working independently.