Details about PhD Studentships At Staffordshire University, 2017
PhD Studentships At Staffordshire University, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Behaviour, Performance and Social Interaction, Critical Politics and Society Research, Engineering, Energy and Communication Technologies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Staffordshire University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, fee waiver at Home/EU student rate, stipend of Â£14,296, or partial stipend of Â£5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK, EU and international applicants.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, fee waiver at Home/EU student rate, stipend of Â£14,296, or partial stipend of Â£5,000
The Staffordshire University is offering full and part funded Ph.D. studentships to the UK, EU, and international applicants.
The studentships are offered in three institutes,
Institute for Individual and Cultural Wellbeing - Contemporary and Creative Practice, Health, Behaviour Change and Social Care, and Behaviour, Performance and Social Interaction.
Institute for Economic and Societal Wellbeing - Education Policy, Schools and Practice, Critical Politics and Society Research, and Business Research and Developing Economies.
Institute for Technological and Environmental Wellbeing - Biomedical Science and Technologies, Engineering, Energy and Communication Technologies, Archaeology, Geography, and Forensic Science, and Game Design and Applied Computing.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Studentships at Staffordshire University, 2017 should have at least 2.1 honors degree and/or a master's equivalent qualification in a related discipline.
- The candidates can be the UK, EU or international applicants.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Studentships at Staffordshire University, 2017 are assessed based on the research interest and the support of the supervisor to carry out the research.
- The applicants are also evaluated based on their ability and eligibility to undertake the research and the impact and relevance of the research topic to the research institutes.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Studentships at Staffordshire University, 2017 should submit a personal statement including research skills, experience and why they want to do a Ph.D. in max 500 words.
- The candidates should also submit research proposal outline in max 500 words, a curriculum vitae, and two academic references.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients get a full stipend of £14,296, or partial stipend of £5,000 for three years and a fee waiver to the value of Home/EU fees.