Details about PhD Studentship, War And Cultural Heritage In Florence
PhD Studentship, War And Cultural Heritage In Florence is offered for PhD degree in the field of History and Heritage. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers full UK/EU tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 17 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers full UK/EU tuition fees
- The scholarship is open to UK, EU and international applicants.
- Candidates must have secured a first class or upper second class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- Candidates must have obtained or be working towards a Masters in a relevant subject area e.g. History (modern, early modern), Art History (especially early modern), Heritage, Italian Studies.
- Applicants who have a good reading knowledge of German and Italian are preferred.
- Applicants willing to explore other languages are taken into consideration.
- Expertise or familiarity with research in archives, specifically the Second World War military and wartime memoirs and diaries would be an added advantage.
- Applicants must submit a cover letter.
- A sample of academic writing must be provided.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.