Details about PhD Studentship On Dynamics And Control Of Engineering Systems At Robert Gordon University
PhD Studentship On Dynamics And Control Of Engineering Systems At Robert Gordon University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Dynamics and Control of Engineering Systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Robert Gordon University (RGU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14,057 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 06 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14,057 per annum
- Candidates must have an impressive Honours Degree with a requirement of 2.1 but preferably first class in control engineering, mechanical engineering or mechanics with a strong mathematical background.
- A Masters qualification in a related field of study would be beneficial.
- The studentship will commence on 1st October 2016 and is for full-time study based at Robert Gordon University.
- Applicants need to submit copies of degree certificates along with a transcript or mark sheet for each degree qualification.
- Two academic references have to be presented.
- Applicant must provide proof of English Language competency with a score of IELTS 6.5 in all aspects of the test.
- A short description indicating the potential area of research.
- Applications are evaluated by a student's academic merit and general capability to undertake research.
- The selection committee analyse the relevance of their previous studies and experience to the proposed research topic.
- After the assessment is completed, the relevant Graduate School is informed that an application is ready to be considered.
Value and Duration
- This is a fully funded studentship
- Applicants will be provided full tuition fees at UK/EU level.
- A tax-free maintenance allowance of £14,057 per annum for three years. Applications are welcome from overseas students, but the applicant must cover the difference between overseas and UK fee which is currently £10,688 per annum for three years.