Details about PhD Studentship In The Department Of Mechanical And Aerospace Engineering
PhD Studentship In The Department Of Mechanical And Aerospace Engineering is offered for PhD degree in the field of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National Structural Integrity Research Centre and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£16k - Â£24k per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to International students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£16k - Â£24k per year
- Applicants should have a relevant degree at 2.1 minimum scores.
- He/She must have an equivalent overseas degree in mechanical and materials engineering.
- Applicants with suitable work experience in numerical modeling and experimental skills are eligible.
- International students must submit IELTS results with minimum 6.5 score.