Details about PhD Studentship In Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry
PhD Studentship In Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry is offered for PhD degree in the field of Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14,057 p.a + Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU applicants.
- Deadline: 03 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14,057 p.a + Tuition fees
- The candidates should have a good masters degree with 2.i or better.
- Applicants must have a Masters in Chemistry.
- Candidates are expected to have a first-hand experience in areas like Synthetic chemistry, Main Group chemistry, Catalysis or heterocyclic synthesis.
- Applicants familiar with glovebox and Schlenk-line techniques and multi-nuclear NMR spectroscopy are preferred.
- Candidates should be a self-starter and good interpersonal skills are required.
- The candidates should submit a detailed CV.
- A cover letter shall be submitted which should include the motivation and experience for the position.
- Candidate should include at least 2 referees.