Details about PhD Studentship in Pure Mathematics, 2021
PhD Studentship in Pure Mathematics, 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee and Living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee and Living expenses
The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics of Newcastle University anticipates that a fully funded PhD studentship in pure mathematics will be allocated in an open competition for a new, high-calibre PhD student commencing their studies in September 2021. The School is committed to promoting diversity, and we particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Eligibility criteria for the PhD Studentship in Pure Mathematics, 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must have/expect a 2:1 honours degree in computing science, mathematics, physics, statistics or another strongly quantitative discipline, or an international equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic achievements.
- Applicants must demonstrate must have IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills).
Value of the PhD Studentship in Pure Mathematics, 2021:
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits-
- 100% of home tuition fees
- Annual living expenses of £15,609
- Covers international fees for outstanding students
Deadline of the PhD Studentship in Pure Mathematics, 2021:
The last date to apply for the PhD Studentship in Pure Mathematics, is 28th February 2021.