Details about PhD Studentship In Protein Aggregation In Ageing, 2017
PhD Studentship In Protein Aggregation In Ageing, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Protein Aggregation in Ageing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of the UK.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The University of Cambridge is offering PhD studentship in Protein Aggregation in Ageing to the UK citizens.
- The applicants for PhD Studentship in Protein Aggregation in Ageing, 2017 should have obtained or should expect to obtain UK first class or upper second class honours degree or its equivalent (preferably masters) in physics, chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics, or related field.
- The candidates should be interested in multi-disciplinary research, to apply and learn new biophysical techniques.
- The applicants should also be interested in protein aggregation.
- The candidates applying for PhD Studentship in Protein Aggregation in Ageing, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter.
- The applicants should also submit contact details of minimum two academic referees and academic transcripts.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of PhD Studentship in Protein Aggregation in Ageing, 2017 will get a maintenance grant at the Research Council UK rate + CASE supplement and tuition fees at the UK/EU rate.