Details about PhD Studentship In Natural Language Processing
PhD Studentship In Natural Language Processing is offered for PhD degree in the field of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Fees + Maintenance fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 16 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Fees + Maintenance fees
- The studentship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants should have a Master's degree in subject areas like computational linguistics, computer science, artificial intelligence, or a related discipline.
- Candidates should have good programming skills and other experience in NLP and/or machine learning.
- Applicants with experience in deep learning or joint learning are considered as an advantage.
- Candidate should submit a detailed CV.
- Academic transcripts should be attached.
- Applicants need to submit names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter should be included.