Details about PhD Studentship In Nanoparticles For Antimicrobial Applications
PhD Studentship In Nanoparticles For Antimicrobial Applications is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, maintenance grant and tuition fees are provided at the UK/EU rate . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, maintenance grant and tuition fees are provided at the UK/EU rate
- The studentship is open to UK/EU applicants.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and applicants should have a first class degree or upper second class honours degree in chemistry or subjects related.
- The studentship is open to all nationalities, but the maintenance grant and tuition fees are provided at the UK/EU rate. Non-EU students should help themselves to cover the overseas fees differential.
- Candidates need to submit his/her detailed CV.
- Transcripts and certificates of the candidate's previous study.
- A personal statement should be provided in a maximum of two pages.
- Two academic referees should be included with their contact details.