Details about PhD Studentship In Molecular Physics
PhD Studentship In Molecular Physics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Molecular Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14057 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14057
- Applicants are required to have a first class degree in Physics
- Candidates must have secured a 2.1-grade score in Masters or equivalent non-UK qualifications.
- Applicants are required to be fluent in English.
- Non-UK candidates must have English at IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
- International candidates requiring a visa must have an English certificate.
- Upon the agreement with the supervisor, the student may take on a limited amount of teaching, for which additional payment will be made.
- The award includes an additional training grant of £1250 p.a. for short courses, books, travel, conferences, etc.
Value and Duration
- Selected applicants will be granted £14057 per annum of tax-free bursary and waiver of UK/EU fees each year.
- The Studentship is a full-time study for a duration of 3.5 years.