Details about PhD Studentship In Low Cost Portable Vehicle Emissions Measurement
PhD Studentship In Low Cost Portable Vehicle Emissions Measurement is offered for PhD degree in the field of Portable Vehicle Emissions Measurement, Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidates are expected to have a good 2.1 degree.
- Candidates should have a Masters degree in Engineering or a related subject.
- The candidates applying for the studentship require a mixture of skills, including fluid dynamics, circuits, computer programing, thermodynamics, and basic chemistry.
- The successful applicants are expected to develop electrical circuits to integrate the electrochemical sensors within a flow measurement system fitted to the back of the vehicle.
- Candidates need to submit his/her detailed CV.
- Transcripts and certificates of the candidate's previous study.
- Any other documents supporting the application of the candidate can be submitted.
- Academic referees should be included with their contact details.