Details about PhD studentship in Earth and Ocean Sciences, 2017
PhD studentship in Earth and Ocean Sciences, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Earth and Ocean Sciences offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers full tuition fees and maintenance costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 24 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Covers full tuition fees and maintenance costs
Cardiff university is offering Ph.D. studentship in Earth and Ocean Sciences, 2017 for UK/EU and Oversees students.
- Candidates applying for a Ph.D. studentship in Earth and Ocean Sciences, 2017 must hold or expect to get a good 2.1 in any related subject area.
- Ph.D. studentships in Earth and Ocean Sciences, 2017 are open to any country national including UK/EU and Oversees students.
- Candidates must specify whether or not they require scholarship while applying for a Doctorate of Philosophy in Earth and Ocean Sciences at Cardiff University which commences in October 2017.
- Applicants are requested to specify the project title and supervisors of this project and copy the project description in the research proposal section of their application.
- In the funding section of the application, students are requested to select "I will be applying for a scholarship/grant" and also specify that they are applying for advertised funding from the ERC Project 'MICA'.