Details about PhD Studentship In Digital Coherent Transceivers
PhD Studentship In Digital Coherent Transceivers is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering and Applied Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Aston University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,296 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,296
- The candidate must have secured a first class or upper second class honours degree or equivalent qualification in Physics, Applied Physics, or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge and Experience of fiber optics, photonics, digital transmission, electronics, and practical laboratory working are preferred.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the studentship.
- Candidates must qualify the eligibility criteria for EPSRC funding through UK nationality, and residency status.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- Two academic references must be provided.
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts.
- English proficiency test scores must be submitted as well.
- Successful candidates will be provided with a fee bursary to cover the home/EU fees rate plus a maintenance allowance of £14,296.
- A minimum of £3,000 per year award from the collaborating company is provided as well.
- International applicants will need to pay the difference between the ‘Home/EU’ and the ‘Overseas’ tuition fees of approximately £12,000 per annum.