Details about PhD Studentship In Child Second Language Acquisition
PhD Studentship In Child Second Language Acquisition is offered for PhD degree in the field of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,161.42 per annum + Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,161.42 per annum + Tuition fees
- The studentship is open to all nationalities.
- Candidates should have a good Master's degree.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidate should have first-class or an equivalent of distinction.
- The successful candidates will be a member of the EF Research Lab for Applied Language Learning.
- The candidates should submit completed application form.
- Transcripts of the candidate's previous study.
- A detailed CV of the applicant.
- Email addresses of the academic referees should be included.