Details about PhD Studentship In 3D Printing Of Frustrated Magnets On The Nanoscale
PhD Studentship In 3D Printing Of Frustrated Magnets On The Nanoscale is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, UK/EU tuition fees + stipend of Â£14,296 p.a . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU and UK nationals.
- Deadline: 23 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, UK/EU tuition fees + stipend of Â£14,296 p.a
- Candidates from EU countries other than the UK are eligible for the studentship fee only award.
- In order to be eligible for a fees-only award, an applicant should be 'ordinarily resident' in a member state of the EU.
- Applicants who have achieved a first or upper second class at bachelors and masters level in Physics or related field of study are preferred for the studentship.
- He/She must maintain a settled status in the UK.
- Applicants have no restriction on how long they stay in the UK.
- Applicants must be ‘ordinarily resident’ in the UK for three years before the commencement of the studentship.