Details about PhD Soil And Water Management (by Course Work And Research), 2016
PhD Soil And Water Management (by Course Work And Research), 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Soil and Water management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Tanzanian nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The PhD soil and water management (by course work and research), Sokoine University of Agriculture, 2016 scholarships are awarded to students for a Ph.D. program in Soil and Water management (full-time).
- The PhD soil and water management (by course work and research), Sokoine University of Agriculture, 2016applicants should be under 45 years.
- The candidates working for Agriculture sector related Ministries, Ministry of Agriculture, Agricultural Universities, Research Institutions are eligible for applying to AGRA scholarship awards.
- The applicants are expected to have M.Sc. in environmental sciences, soil, land and water management, agriculture, earth from a recognized institution.
- The eligible candidates for PhD . soil and water management (by course work and research), Sokoine University of Agriculture, 2016 should fill the application form of SUA postgraduate studies.
- The student should fill the Referee Report form and request tow referees.
- The applications should have a curriculum vitae not exceeding two pages, a letter of motivation , copy of degree certificates, a brief summary of Ph.D. research.
- The candidates applying for AGRA scholarship must provide a nomination letter from their employer.
- Full name, E-mail, contact address, contact number should be given in the application letter.
Value of the scholarship
- The AGRA scholarship offers tuition fee and accommodation.
- It also provides the eligible candidate with Ph.D. field research cost and book allowance.