Details about PhD Scholarships On Printed And Molecular Electronics
PhD Scholarships On Printed And Molecular Electronics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Printed and Molecular Electronics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Italian Institute of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 1000 to € 1500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 27 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 1000 to € 1500
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in Physics, Material Science, Engineering or related subjects.
- Candidates who are driven and extremely motivated are ideal for the scholarship.
- Applicants are expected to have an excellent academic track record.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication skills and a great team player.
- Candidates will be working on the following Projects:
- Solution processed hybrid-perovskites transistors.
- High-frequency printed and direct-written organic and hybrid transistors.
- Doping of high mobility polymer semiconductors.
- High-resolution Charge-modulation Microscopy for charge transport investigation in polymer and hybrid transistors.
- Applicants are assessed on the quality of their research project in areas for which the candidate competes for the Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates are evaluated on their academic curriculum.
- Motivation towards the Ph.D. program is also assessed.
- Applicants are required to submit their CV.
- Candidates must submit two possible contacts for a recommendation letter.