Details about PhD scholarships at University of Technology Sydney
PhD scholarships at University of Technology Sydney is offered for PhD degree in the field of cognitive neuroscience research, omputational intelligence methodologies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Covers tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Covers tuition fees
The Computational Intelligence and Brain-Computer Interface (CIBCI) Center of the University of Technology Sydney is offering three-year Ph.D. scholarships to local and international students.
Eligibility for Ph.D. scholarships at University of Technology Sydney:
- Students applying for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney must hold a good first degree or Master’s level degree.
- Applicants who are ideally at Master level are expected to have relevant research experience.
- Students who possess strong programming or/and math skills are preferred for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney.
- Students who have previous research experience that is leading to publications can be considered advantageous.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney must send a covering letter and a curriculum vitae which includes research interest of the candidates and their suitability.
- Students are requested to include any academic or professional research experience if available.
The areas of research cover topics from cognitive neuroscience research, to fundamental electronic circuits to signal and information processing, and to system realization and evaluation.
Value of Ph.D. scholarship:
Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney will cover total tuition fees.